Friday 21 May 2010

Welcome to Rainy Days Kid's Crafts!

Rainy Days Kid's Crafts was a kid's craft and activity website I started a few years ago (I think in around 2007). I recently decided against renewing the domain, however, as I couldn't justify the time and money the site was taking me to run. However, I know the site was popular and some people really liked it so I am now uploading all the old content to Blogger. This may take some time as blogging is completely new to me!

I hope you will find some of the kid's craft ideas useful. I'm no great talent when it comes to crafts so the emphasis of the tutorials is on easy, cheap projects that are just great fun for children and any parent or carer can manage!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.